UNDERWATER CONNECTORS AND CABLE ASSEMBLIES, RUBBER MOLDED, EPOXY MOLDED AND STAINLESS STEEL AND ALUMINUM METAL SHELL CONNECTORS AS WELL AS SPECIALTY CONNECTORS AT CUSTOMER REQUESTS.
Products & Services
- Cable Assemblies
- N00104-97-P-AF78 - DFAS Columbus Center
- N00104-97-P-AG82 - DFAS Columbus Center
- N61331-98M-2201 - C.S.S. Dahlgren
- N00104-98P-LL93 -
- N00104-97P-LD70 - DFAS Columbus Center
|| US$10 Million - US$50 Million
Web Site Results
- Metal Shell
- ...hard anodized aluminum (MSA-). Bulkhead connectors available as a threaded or flanged ...flanged version. Both bulkhead and cable connectors use a removable glass reinforced epoxy ...available with MSSJ / MSAJ). Cable connector plugs and
- ...Conditions Penetrators Usage Specs Allows cable assemblies to penetrate a bulkhead or housing ...housing without the use of connectors. Available with either a 316 stainless ...AWG). Other end of penetrator assembly can be
- IE Underwater Pluggable
- ...underwater mating and unmating of cable assemblies (power off). Molded neoprene inline ...power off). Molded neoprene inline connectors supplied on 24" of #18 ...steel threaded body depending on connector type. They
- Metal Shell PBOF
- ...hard anodized aluminum (MSA-). Bulkhead connectors available as a threaded or flanged ...as a threaded or flanged version. Cable connector plugs available in straight or
- Rubber Molded/Glass Reinforced...
- ...Usage Specs Molded neoprene inline connectors supplied on 24" length of #...length of #18 AWG SO cable (RMA/VMA supplied on 24" ...solvents. Grip main body of connector during mating or
Found any discrepancies in your company profile?
Request to update the information